1.1 This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
2.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or other online platform.
2.2 This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
3. Free Delivery
3.1 We may occasionally offer free delivery, in such cases it will be clearly stated.
3.2 All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 6.
4. Geographical Limitations
4.1 We will usually be able to deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
4.2 We may from time to time agree to deliver products to other countries and territories.
4.3 You are also responsible for any fees incurred for importing products to your country. Please check your country’s import rules so you are not surprised by additional fees, such as import tax.
5. Delivery Methods and Periods
5.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- (a) if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select our standard postage, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3 working days, beginning the day after your order is place (we typically use a 48-hour tracked service).
- (b) please note that some books are printed on demand and usually take a couple of weeks to arrive, this tends to apply to all firm sale products
5.2 The delivery periods set out in this Section 5 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
5.3 We may conduct fraud screening checks before dispatching the product, and these checks may delay your delivery. If the delivery is likely to be delayed as a result of fraud screening checks, we will notify you.
6. Delivery Charges
6.1 Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
6.2 Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
7.1 All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address.
8. Additional Deliveries
8.1 If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service provider will usually make at least 1 more attempt to deliver the products in your order.
9.1 If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making at least 1 more attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will usually leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
10. Delivery Problems
10.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
10.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, or you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge). If items are returned back to us as non-deliverable we reserve the right to charge you for the initial delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge) and restocking or administrative fees we incur (this is currently £3.20). In such an instance the costs will be deducted from any refund we process.
10.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- (a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- (b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- (c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- (d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- (e) if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- (f) if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
- (g) you have not collected your parcel from our delivery service provider within the time limit applied by their policies
We use 48 Hour tracked postage via Royal Mail.
Parcels under 2kg and pre-orders are charged at £2.95.
Larger parcels (up to 18kg) are charged at £3.50.
Estimated delivery times exclude order processing.
Why not become a VIP member and start saving?
VIP Members receive 12.5% in loyalty points on their purchases. They can also request books not in stock, including non-SFF books.
For full details please see our VIP Membership.
Firm sale products are made on demand or personalised in some way. This allows us to consistently offer a wide-range of products, particularity indie releases. However, it also means that despatch averages around 14 days. Please be aware of this when placing an order for a firm sale item as these are non-refundable.